Hermes Bridge runs as a server plugin on MetaTrader 4 platform. It supports sending client orders to liquidity providers (LP). Market order, limit order, take profit, stop loss, stop out transaction types are supported. Plugin can work with multiple LPs and all communication is done via the FIX protocol. Hermes Bridge allows multiple hedging strategies via configurable rule sets.
- Market order, limit order, take profit, stop loss, stop out transaction types are supported.
- Acts as an automated dealer for client groups and security groups defined via the configurable rule sets.
- Imitates take profit and stop loss transactions as market order even if the liquidity provider does not
support these types of operations.
- Can work with multiple LPs.
- Communication is done via FIX protocol.
- Can hedge a predetermined percentage of clients’ orders.
- Able to confirm or reject client orders if LP does not respond.
- Keeps detailed log files of every action.
- Can send orders in a chain for synthetic or non-existent securities.
- Can block expert advisor usage for specific security groups.
- Time period which is spent for every transaction in Hermes Bridge is less than 1 millisecond.